Monday, April 16, 2012
How to Integrate Nunit with Visual Studio :
1. Download Nunit from http://nunit.org/?p=download
2. I have Visual Studio Ultimate 2010 IDE have tried only with this not sure if it works well with other versions former or later.
3. Go To Tools Menu >> External Tools.
3.a It would look like this
4. Click on Add - Enter Details as specified based on your system settings - Have a look at the picture
4.a Click on Apply & then OK
5. Click on Customize - Check Against Nunit and then close
5.a Have a look at the picture
6. You should be able to see Nunit within your Tools Menu
7. Click on Tools > Nunit - You will see GUI open up
7.a Just like the one in the screen shot